joi, 14 mai 2009










But we have very nice memories from last week when I got the top, Seat of God in the mountains of Calimani. We started from Bistra Muresului together with a group of friends and after about 4.5 hour ascent we reached the destination totally exhausted.
But nothing was in vain, the view, air, what I found there did seem minimal effort which made the ascent lam.
How did we get up the mountain we started to make fire to prepare a goulash potato with sausages. Can I say that as tasty goulash made from ceaon I have never eaten before.
The weather was sunny, so beautiful up the mountain was still 3 may 4 groups of peoples, all admire the pictures were great, began to do barbecue, you feel everyone so good.
After I was about 4 hours on the mountain, decided to breed down. On descent I can say it was more difficult that the ascent, lasted approximately 3 hours.
When I reached the end down to the cabin we were all exhausted but proud that I managed to get all the 14 miles to the peak, and of course returning to the 14.



2 comentarii:

  1. I heard that the Seat of God is a great place, but also difficult to get there. Personnaly i would not walk for 4 hours :D
    You are quite adventurous:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Amazing views from the Seat of God in the mountains of Calimani!! You definitely had to have fantastic time there, hadn't you? :) Nevertheless, it seems very long way of four and a half hours climbing to that hill!!Uff,I hope the weather was not too hot!!:)

    I have to say that at the beginning of this post of yours I was a little bit lost when you started the paragraph with "But" because it seemed to be that you wanted to make some contrast with something said before. And because I could not find the reference to anything said before, I couldn't understand quite well, but then, I have enjoyed your description. :)

    Your description of the trip sounds very interesting, and it sounds as if you had lots of fun!! Nevertheless, as a suggestion, I think you could improve this and make it even better if you presented the information that is closely related in topic in the same paragraph. That is to say, the text would give the impression of being better organised if you devote one paragraph to the description of the Seat of God and the mountains of Calimani,another paragraph was devoted to weather, another paragraph devoted to cooking, another paragraph to the activities you did there with your friends...and so on.
    In this way, your text would have a clearer structure, easier for your readers and you will avoid repeating information.

    MVJS -Spain-

    RăspundețiȘtergere